Informations
Category: Lineage 2
Site URL: http://www.l2lifepvp.life   
Site Name: l2life-PvP
Current Rank: 39'º'
Registered on: 2024-04-03 00:00:00
Uptime: This server is offline more than 30 days
Banner do Site
Site Description:: L2LifeCraft [PvP] - Lineage 2 L2 Interlude x 15. El hora del server, site y Foro - GMT + 1 Duración de los Buffs, Dances e Songs - 2 horas Max Buffs Slots - 32 Maximum Slots Dances and Songs - 12 Chance Minimum Debuffs - 10% Chance Maximum Debuffs - 90% Olympiads Max Enchant -. 6 Geodata and Pathno


Statistics
Current Rank: 39'º'
Highest Rank: 21º - (2024-04-30 21:00)
Lowest Rank: ----
Monthly votes: 0
Today votes: 0
Monthly clicks: 366
Today clicks: 0


Vote Statistics

Loading



Uptime

Loading



Last Vote
IP Address Date Browser Platform
170.84.38.XXX 2024-04-19 14:55:47 Chrome windows 10
91.123.150.XXX 2024-04-11 15:04:49 Chrome windows 10
187.251.110.XXX 2024-04-10 22:11:29 Chrome windows 10
191.156.49.XXX 2024-04-03 10:25:03 Chrome windows 10
179.32.129.XXX 2024-04-03 00:54:17 Chrome windows 10


Comments