Informations
Category: Lineage 2
Site URL: https://l2eternalchaos.com   
Site Name: Lineage 2 EternalChaos
Current Rank: 254'º'
Registered on: 2023-06-10 21:45:36
Uptime: This server is offline more than 30 days
Banner do Site
Site Description:: La hora del server, sitio es GMT -3 Duración de los Buffs, Dances e Songs - 1 hora Max Buffs Slots - 20 + 4 (Divine Inspiration) Maximum Slots Dances and Songs - 12 Chance Minimum Debuffs - 10% Chance Maximum Debuffs - 90% Olympiads Max Enchant -. +6 Anti-Bot System (SmartGuard) Geodata and Pathnode


Statistics
Current Rank: 254'º'
Highest Rank: ----
Lowest Rank: ----
Monthly votes: 0
Today votes: 0
Monthly clicks: 86
Today clicks: 0


Vote Statistics

Loading



Uptime

Loading



Last Vote
IP Address Date Browser Platform


Comments