Informations
Category: Lineage 2
Site URL: https://l2pavel.com/   
Site Name: L2Pavel NO CUSTOM Interlude OFF
Current Rank: 316'º'
Registered on: 2020-12-25 19:56:54
Uptime: This server is offline more than 30 days
Site Description:: Informations L2Pavel - Lineage 2 Interlude OFF. Time Server, Site and Forum - GMT -3 Duration of the Buffs, Dances and Songs - 4 hours Maximum Buffs Slots - 40 Maximum Slots Dances and Songs - 12 Chance Minimum Debuffs - 10% Chance Maximum Debuffs - 90% Olympiads Max Enchant -. 6 Anti-Bot System (G


Statistics
Current Rank: 316'º'
Highest Rank: ----
Lowest Rank: ----
Monthly votes: 0
Today votes: 0
Monthly clicks: 0
Today clicks: 0


Vote Statistics

Loading



Uptime

Loading



Last Vote
IP Address Date Browser Platform


Comments