All Category top private servers


Site
401
[Details]
0
Votes
28
Clicks

L2Mafia World x35 Lineage 2

Hello to All Lineage 2 Players.L2Mafia World x35 Is Back. [No Lag] [No Wipe] [24/7 Uptime] [No Corruption] [No Pay 2 Win]. We maked the best Lineage 2 Interlude server to provide you some Special memories of the real lineage 2 interlude chronicle. Our Team With more Than 12 Years Experience On Linea

402
[Details]
0
Votes
28
Clicks

Bdena Lineage 2

Interlude low rate 1x server with integrated bitcoin exchange asgardas.com. Sell buy adenas for Bitcoin from other players.

403
[Details]
0
Votes
28
Clicks

L2 Scolt Lineage 2

XP:x300 | Adena:x300 | TVT - CTF - DM | Exclusive GM Events| Hats +100 | Vip System | Oly 1 Week +6 Grade (S) | Sieges + Reward (Ticket) | START 11/05/19 18:00H GMT-3. Suport 24H Join Now!!!

404
[Details]
0
Votes
28
Clicks

Wonder-WoW World of Warcraft

WoTLK server x5. Low rate wow servers. Scripted Instances, Working Pathfinding, Events, Active Battlegrounds, Outdoor PVP, Dungeons, Raids & Scenarios. Join Us!

405
[Details]
0
Votes
28
Clicks

L2 Dope Lineage 2

L2 DOPE NEW INTERLUDE SERVER GRAND OPENING 21.11.2019

406
[Details]
0
Votes
28
Clicks

La2x - 20x Interlude Open 01-08 Lineage 2

Rates : Xp/Sp 20x - Adena 15x - Drop 5x - Spoil 8x - PartyXp/Sp 1.5x - Safe enchant +3 - Max enchant +16 - Simple scrolls – 66% - Blessed scrolls – 76% - Free Class

407
[Details]
0
Votes
28
Clicks

L2 Evony 1000x Lineage 2

interlude pvp 1000x

408
[Details]
0
Votes
28
Clicks

L2OldDragon Stacksub Lineage 2

We are waiting you all to our Stacksub Server

409
[Details]
0
Votes
28
Clicks

Forsaken-WoW World of Warcraft

[Haste server] [Custom content] [Transmog] [3.3.5] [Custom Scripts]

410
[Details]
0
Votes
28
Clicks

l2highlevel Lineage 2

old school server

411
[Details]
0
Votes
27
Clicks

L2DestinyC4 Lineage 2

Servidor C4 100x

412
[Details]
0
Votes
27
Clicks

L2 KomiWars 2000x PVP/PK Server Lineage 2

Grand Opening Date: On 08.11.2019 Server will Start ! Server is based for PVP/PK That why farm is NOT hard but will take your time. Custom Farm Zones: Perfect Balance,Custom PK penatly system by floran village kill spot ! custom raids ,solo raids instances,npcs and much more join to see !

413
[Details]
0
Votes
27
Clicks

L2 Scar 200x OPENING 17/07/2020 Lineage 2

INTERLUDE Server 200x | Anti-Bot | NPC Buffer | NPC SHOP | New Server | No Custom |OPENING 17/07/2020

414
[Details]
0
Votes
27
Clicks

NigmaMU S6Ep3 MU Online

:MuNigma -Season 6 Ep 3 [GRAND OPENING!] -Game Guard : ON -EXP Rate 9999: MAX -DROP RATE50: -Reset Level : 400 -Points Per Level : 5/7 -MAX Stats : 65.000 -Reset : 100 credits reward -Grand Reset System ON : 100 resets -Grand Reset Rewards : 1000 credits -Balance PvP System -Vote System

415
[Details]
0
Votes
27
Clicks

battleworld 100x Lineage 2

Horário do Servidor, Site e Fórum - GMT -3 Duração dos Buffs, Dances e Songs - 1 horas Máximo Slots de Buffs - 24 + 6 Divini Inspiration Chance Mínima de Debuffs - 10% Chance Máxima de Debuffs - 90% Olympiads Max. Enchant - 16 Sistema Anti-Bot (Gameguard) Ge

416
[Details]
0
Votes
27
Clicks

Mu OldSchool Hard MU Online

Mu server season 2 - Exp 7x - Max reset 15 - no helper - New server started 20/06/2020

417
[Details]
0
Votes
27
Clicks

L2Universe Lineage 2

L2Universe - multiplayer online games open world for the Microsoft Windows platform. Huge medieval world in which player selects one of 5 existing races when creating character. Choice of race does not determine predisposition of player to any side or faction. Look for associates player will have t

418
[Details]
0
Votes
27
Clicks

New Lineage 2 servers Lineage 2

Best private Lineage 2 servers. List of the top new L2 servers - 2020. Premium La2 servers that are coming soon or recently opened.

419
[Details]
0
Votes
27
Clicks

L2Pavel NO CUSTOM Interlude OFF Lineage 2

Informations L2Pavel - Lineage 2 Interlude OFF. Time Server, Site and Forum - GMT -3 Duration of the Buffs, Dances and Songs - 4 hours Maximum Buffs Slots - 40 Maximum Slots Dances and Songs - 12 Chance Minimum Debuffs - 10% Chance Maximum Debuffs - 90% Olympiads Max Enchant -. 6 Anti-Bot System (G

420
[Details]
0
Votes
27
Clicks

l2dirty Black Desert Online

THE SERVER IS COMPLETELY FREE, EMULATED ON AN L2JAVA BASIS. OUR EMULATION PROGRAM PROVIDES A PERFECT GAME ENVIRONMENT. AS THIS IS A PVP SERVER, SOME CHANGES HAVE BEEN MADE TO ENSURE PLAYER SATISFACTION.

421
[Details]
0
Votes
27
Clicks

Lineage ][ Legends Lineage 2

A high five pvp hardcore server for Maniacsss

422
[Details]
0
Votes
26
Clicks

L2 dos Amigos Lineage 2

Interlude 200x PVP Server Enchant Safe +4 / Max +25 Normal Enchant: 60% Blesss: 70% Crystal: 80% PVP Farm Zone / Peace Farm Zone Oly Grade A NPC Buffer Craft: TT, DK, Tatto

423
[Details]
0
Votes
26
Clicks

Shaiya uk Black Desert Online

☑ Episode 4.5 ☑ Areas: 15-30-60 ☑ GRB Schedule: Sunday at 3pm ☑ Instant Level ☑ DOS/DDoS Protected ☑ Cross Faction Inspect ☑ Cross Faction Whisper ☑ Cross Faction Trade ☑ KILL Rate: x1 (event x2) ☑ Characters are already born equipped ☑ KILL Ranking ends 1 million

424
[Details]
0
Votes
26
Clicks

GRAND OPENING BlessMU 25. DECEMB MU Online

SEEKER x150 - GAME DATA • Version: Season 2 • Experience: x150 | VIP x200 • Drop: 50% | VIP 60% • Elf NPC Buff Till: ON (till level 250) • Max Stats: 32767 (32000 recommended) • Points Per Level: 5/6/7

425
[Details]
0
Votes
26
Clicks

DragMu Season 4.6 MU Online

Experience: 120x Items Drop: 50% Max Level: 400 Level Points: 5/7 Marry SysteM Xp Bonus 50% / Tax for marry 10 Jewel of Creation Master Rates: Master Level Experience: 30x Max Master Level: 100 Character Restart: Level for Reset: 400 Reset Cost: 1,000,000 Zen *Resets Max Resets: 300 (100 for the be

426
[Details]
0
Votes
25
Clicks

Elarion Lineage 2

Lineage 2 High five server for old school players

427
[Details]
0
Votes
25
Clicks

Carystus2 - International Server Lineage 2

Carystus2 is a server metin2 pvm medium international farm to cc new map , new desing map rate 150% wait more time

428
[Details]
0
Votes
24
Clicks

L2Casper Lineage 2

L2Casper.com -[Full Gracia Final] Rates 25x.The Best L2off Server . Join to Our Guild of Royal Players! Be the Best and the Strongest!

429
[Details]
0
Votes
24
Clicks

GRAND OPEN BEST 2021 SERVER MU Online

SUPER HOT MU ONLINE, NEW SKILLSALL NEW MU ONLINE SETSNEW WEAPONS2 NEW MAPSMOBSSKILL TREE LOT MORE NEW 3RD LVL WINGS3RD QUESTS

430
[Details]
0
Votes
24
Clicks

Lineage 2 Delay Custom PvP Serve Lineage 2

Lineage 2 Delay Interlude PvP Server 300x. Easy Farms System. Safe + 4 Max + 25 . TvT / CTF / RD Event / Tournament. Special Raid and Grand Bosses rewards. No P2W server . Exclusiver Features .

431
[Details]
0
Votes
23
Clicks

Lineage 2 Honor y Gloria Lineage 2

Lineage II Honor y Gloria Server Interlude Rates x20 /Siegues/ Raids Boss Chaotic Flag Zone Gran Boss / Imperial Tomb Zone / Host Springs Gran Opening 17/04/2020

432
[Details]
0
Votes
22
Clicks

Lineage2Expose Lineage 2

H5 PvP Server x500 More Info at our website : https://lineage2expose.com/ and our discord : https://discord.com/invite/KkM6EW4Xax

433
[Details]
0
Votes
20
Clicks

Solocraft - WOTLK 3.3.5 - 1x 25x World of Warcraft

The only WOTLK Server that is 100% soloable! 3 different realms. 3 different styles. No need for groups or players. No donation gear. No pay to win. Your world, your pace. Try us out today!

434
[Details]
0
Votes
20
Clicks

TestSite Black Desert Online

Test Site

435
[Details]
0
Votes
20
Clicks

WorldBD [Corsair] Black Desert Online

- Version : CORSAIR - Life -> x20 - Combat -> x20 - Horse -> x20 - Guild -> x20 - Guild Skill -> x20 - Drop Rate -> x20 - Skill EXP -> x25 - Enhancements -> custom

436
[Details]
0
Votes
20
Clicks

L2Classic.pro Black Desert Online

Classic Server Retail Like Rates x4, Internacional and Friendly community, Expected +1500 players, Daily Events, Constant PVP, 100% Server Stability, and most important, long term project!

437
[Details]
0
Votes
19
Clicks

[7.3.5] Sargreas x5 Progressive World of Warcraft

World of Warcraft Legion server. It's not like any other servers! We focused to make blizzlike experience! 7.3.5(26972) NO PAY2WIN!

438
[Details]
0
Votes
18
Clicks

L2GoldGames Interlude Remastered Lineage 2

L2GoldGames staff after x5 Interlude server . Opens our new world x30 Join as at 22/1/2022

439
[Details]
0
Votes
18
Clicks

Mafia-Land Browser Games

New MMORPG texted based mafia game, train, crime fight your way to the top of the game! Buy a bigger house get rich!

440
[Details]
0
Votes
16
Clicks

L2 Spin Lineage 2

Chronicle: Interlude Rate: Exp - x6 SP - x6 Party Exp - x1.25 Adena - x5 Drop - x5 Spoil - x5 Drop Seal Stones - x5 Quest Reward - x1 Quest Item Drop - x2 Raid Boss Drop - x3 Epic Boss Drop - x1 - Shop up to B Grade Weapon, Armor, Jewelry.

441
[Details]
0
Votes
15
Clicks

L2 Horizon Prelude Lineage 2

Horizon Prelude Of War. 300x rates. safe 3 max 20. quests 100% . items e premiuns.

442
[Details]
0
Votes
14
Clicks

L2Cryptonite x75 Lineage 2

L2Cryptonite Informations Rates: xp 75x / sp 75x adena 2.8x Server: Full C6 Server with some custom modifications. Safe enchant +3 & Max enchant is with scale. Special AIO Buffer Buffs 1 hours Gameplay: Buff slot 26+4 (Divine Inspiration) Subclass L2Cryptonite has its own Sub Class system. Once yo

443
[Details]
0
Votes
14
Clicks

Lineage II Kara Lineage 2

Siege 7 Days Olympiad Hero 7 Days Safe +4 in olympiads Min 9 Matches to be Hero Chance Min Debuffs - 10% Chance Max Debuffs - 90% Geodata Active - Yes Sub-Classe Quest - NO Classe Master - Yes Auto Learn Skills - Yes Auto Learn Loot - Yes Auto Learn Raid & Grand Boss Loot - NO Wedding System - Yes P

444
[Details]
0
Votes
14
Clicks

L2 Dominion Lineage 2

Hello, friends, the server will open at 16/1/2022 21:00 GMT+2, there have been some changes and all the characters have been deleted on the server. The server has been balanced, we apologize to all of you, we are waiting for you all to the server again, we are waiting for you with surprise gifts.

445
[Details]

Your site here

Your site here

446
[Details]

Your site here

Your site here

447
[Details]

Your site here

Your site here

448
[Details]

Your site here

Your site here

449
[Details]

Your site here

Your site here

450
[Details]

Your site here

Your site here